If Google Was A Guy (Part 3)
Even More F My Life
These are from web site called fmylife.com and I only hope their made up.
Today, I went to my first strip club for my friends birthday. I also found out what my girlfriend does for a living. FML
Today, I’m starting my 28th year with 28 cents in my bank account. FML
Today, I stood by the wall at a party while everyone else danced and ignored me. It was my birthday party. FML
Today, I took a friend out for what I thought was date. After dinner was over and I paid, she pulled the bill out and wrote her name & phone number on it for the waiter. FML
Today, I went to the Doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was se xually active, I said ‘Yes.’ My mom laughed and said ‘Good one.’ My dad, for added effect said, ‘Your hand doesn’t count.’ FML
Today, I took my friend to buy a pregnancy test. She took it and it came out negative. I decided to re-pee on it to be funny…it turned to positive. FML
Today, I got accepted to Yale University. My parents response: “We never expected you to get into college. We spent all of our savings on sending your brother to school.” FML
Today, I submitted my picture to a singles website. It was rejected because I didn’t clarify which person I was. The picture was of my dog and me. FML
Today, I found out that my parents can see a screen-by-screen of everything I say and do on my computer. FML
Today, after weeks of agonizing, I told my best friend (who I am madly in love with) that I love her. She said: “me too, you’re like a brother and a best girlfriend rolled into one!” FML
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me and said I was not ‘Christian enough’ for her. Later I found out she had been cheating on me with my best friend. FML
Today, a child sitting next to me on the bus pointed at me and asked: “Mommy, when it’s not a man and it’s not a woman, what is it then?” FML
Once upon a time, there were four people named Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody.
Whenever there was an important job to be done, Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did.
When Nobody did it, Everybody got angry because it was Everybody’s job.
Everybody was certain that Somebody would do it, but Nobody realized that Nobody would do it.
Consequently, Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done in the first place.
Why It’s Better To Be A Woman!
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend’s clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We’ve never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don’t look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies … (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we’re gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE’RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It’s possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don’t have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we’re dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don’t have to memorize Caddyshack or Monty Python to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we’re aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won’t think we’re weird if we ask whether there’s spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We’ll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.
Las Vegas Trip
George and Harriet decided to celebrate their 25th Wedding Anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas. When they entered the hotel/casino and registered, a sweet young woman dressed in a very short skirt became very friendly. George brushed her off.
Harriet objected, “George, that young woman was nice, and you were so rude.”
“Harriet, she’s a prostitute.”
“I don’t believe you. That sweet young thing?”
“Let’s go up to our room and I’ll prove it.”
In their room, George called down to the desk and asked for ‘Bambi’ to come to Room 217. “Now,” he said, “you hide in the bathroom with the door open just enough to hear us, OK?”
Soon, there was a knock on the door. George opened it and Bambi walked in, swinging her hips provocatively.
George asked, “How much do you charge?”
“$125 basic rate, $100 tips for special services.”
Even George was taken aback. “$125? I was thinking more in the range of $25.”
Bambi laughed derisively. “You must really be a hick if you think you can buy sex for that price.”
“Well,” said George, “I guess we can’t do business. Goodbye.”
After she left, Harriet came out of the bathroom. She said, “I just can’t believe it!”
George said, “Let’s forget it. We’ll go have a drink, then eat dinner.”
At the bar, as they sipped their cocktails, Bambi came up behind George, pointed slyly at Harriet, and said, “See what you get for $25?”
Famous Beer Quotes!
I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.
The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober.
William Butler Yeats
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
Drunk is feeling sophisticated when you can’t say it.
No animal ever invented anything as bad as drunkenness – or as good as drink.
Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.
Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol.
Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure, hooking up with fat hairy girls.
A woman drove me to drink and I didn’t even have the decency to thank her.
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder.
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.
Games To Look Forward To When You’re Older:
1. Sag, You’re it
2. Pin the toupee on the bald guy.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red rover, Red rover, the nurse says bend over.
6. Simon says something incoherent.
7. Hide and go pee.
8. Spin the Bottle of Mylanta
9. Musical recliners.
Interesting Things You Find Out When You Have Sons
1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
3.) A 3-year old Boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20×20 ft. room.
5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words ‘uh oh’, it’s already too late.
8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36- year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.
10.) Certain Lego’s will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old Boy.
11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
12.) Super glue is forever.
13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on water.
14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
15.) VCR’s do not eject ‘Peanut Butter & Jelly’ sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
20.) The fire department in your town has a 5-minute response time.
21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24.) 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.
25.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.
Proof That You Can Build A Better Idiot!
The following are actual statements found in insurance forms where drivers attempted to summarize the details of an accident in the fewest words.
• Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
• I thought my window was down, but I found out it was up when I put my head through it.
• A truck backed through my windshield into my wife’s face.
• A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
• The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
• I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother- in-law, and headed over the embankment.
• I attempted to kill a fly, and I drove into a telephone pole.
• I had been driving for forty years, when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
• I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble and my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident.
• To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
• An invisible car come out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
• I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, found that I had a fractured skull.
• The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.
• I saw a slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car.
• In indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
• I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray dogs.
• The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck my front end.
My wife and I have the secrets to making a marriage last…
1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays. I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida, mine is in NY.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife, “Where do you want to go for our anniversary?”
“Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!”
So I suggested, “How about the kitchen?”
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker. Then she said “There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!”
So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well, there was water in the carburetor. When I asked where the car was, she told me “In the lake.”
8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn’t lost weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now!
9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off…
10. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, “Am I too late for the garbage?”
The driver said, “No, jump in!”
The Ten If’s Of Employment
1. If it rings, put it on hold.
2. If it clunks, call the repairman.
3. If it whistles, ignore it.
4. If it’s a friend, stop work and chat.
5. If it’s the boss, look busy.
6. If it talks, take notes.
7. If it’s handwritten, type it.
8. if it’s typed, copy it.
9. If it’s copied, file it.
10. If it’s Friday, forget it!