How To Get Rid Of Mormons
Like A Boss (Uncensored Version)
Top 10 Signs You Should Get A Divorce
10. For Valentine’s Day he gives you a box of Pop Tarts and says, “If you need me, I’ll be at Hooters.”
9. The only thing you have in common is your hatred for one another.
8. You ask the guy at Hallmark where the “Controlling Bitch” section is.
7. You keep finding receipts for the guys she’s hired to kill you.
6. You still haven’t forgiven him for nailing that fat intern when he was a resident.
5. She brings a date to couples counseling.
4. You just married Liza Minnelli.
3. He won’t shut up about how great his secretary is in bed.
2. You sleep in separate beds in separate bedrooms in separate houses in separate states.
1. Her pet nickname for you — “Numb-nuts.”
3rd “Nile” Computer Virus
The 3rd “Nile” virus is coming. I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus.
Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one.
It appears to mainly target those who were born prior to 1950….
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. (Done that)
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail. (That too)
3. Causes you to send an e-mail to the wrong person. (Yup)
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. (Ah-ha)
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. (Done that)
6. Causes you to hit “SEND” before you’ve finished. (Oh no, not again)
7. Causes you to hit “DELETE” instead of “SEND”. (Hate that)
8. Causes you to hit “SEND” when you should “DELETE.” (OH HECK, NOW WHAT?)
IT IS ALSO CALLED THE “C-NILE VIRUS.”
Hmmm….. Have I sent this to you already, or did you just send it to me?
The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth to a woman and he takes his very life into his own hands.
This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver’s license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other.
DANGEROUS: What’s for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.
DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that?
SAFER: Gee, you look good in brown.
SAFEST: WOW! Look at you!
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.
DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: Could we be overreacting?
SAFEST: Here’s fifty dollars.
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.
DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that?
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.
DANGEROUS: What did you do all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn’t overdo it today.
SAFEST: I’ve always loved you in that robe!
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some more chocolate.
More Employee Evaluations
“He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room.”
“When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell.”
“If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he’s the other one.”
“A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.”
“A prime candidate for natural de-selection.”
“Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.”
“Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.”
“Has two brains: one is lost and the other is out looking for it.”
“If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.”
“If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you’d get change.”
“If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.”
“It’s hard to believe that he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.”
“One neuron short of a synapse.”
“Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled.”
“Takes him 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.”
“The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.”
Proof That Jesus Was…
Proof that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into his father’s business.
2. He lived at home until the age of 33.
3. He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure he was God.
Proof that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He never held a steady job.
3. His last request was a drink.
Proof that Jesus was Puerto Rican:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was always in trouble with the law.
3. His mother did not know who his father was.
Proof that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
Proof that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everybody brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn’t get a fair trial.
Proof that Jesus was Californian:
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But the most compelling evidence of all – proof that Jesus was a WOMAN:
1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it.
3. Even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work for him to do.
New Medications for Women
St. Mom’s Wort
Plant extract that treats mom’s depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to six hours.
E m p t y N e s t r o g e n
Highly effective suppository that eliminates melancholy by enhancing the memory of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn’t wait till they moved out.
P e p t o b i m b o
Liquid silicone for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and improves flirting.
D u m e r o l
When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low I.Q., causing enjoyment of country western music.
F l i p i t o r
Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.
A n t i b o y o t i c s
When administered to teenage girls, is highly effective in improving grades, freeing up phone lines, and reducing money spent on make-up.
M e n i c i l l i n
Potent anti boyotic for older women. Increases resistance to such lines as, “You make me want to be a better person … can we get naked now?”
B u y a g r a
Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency and duration of spending spree.
J a c k A s s p i r i n
Relieves headache caused by a man who can’t remember your anniversary or phone number.
A n t i-t a l k s i d e n t
A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers.
And the best:
D a m i t o l
Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 hours.
Love Lust Marriage
How do you know if you’re in love, lust, or marriage?
LOVE when your eyes meet across a crowded room
LUST when your tongues meet across a crowded room
MARRIAGE when your belt won’t meet around your waist, and you don’t care
LOVE when intercourse is called making love
LUST all other times
MARRIAGE what’s intercourse?
LOVE when you argue over how many children to have
LUST When you argue over who gets the wet spot
MARRIAGE when you argue over money
LOVE when you share everything you own
LUST when you think twice about giving your partner bus money
MARRIAGE when the bank owns everything
LOVE when it doesn’t matter if you don’t climax
LUST when the relationship is over if you don’t climax
MARRIAGE what’s a climax?
LOVE when you phone each other just to say “Hi”
LUST when you phone each other just to organize sex
MARRIAGE when you phone each other to find out what time your son’s game starts
LOVE when you write poems about your partner
LUST when all you write is your phone number
MARRIAGE when all you write are checks
LOVE when you show concern for your partners’ feelings
LUST when you couldn’t give a rip
MARRIAGE when your only concern is what’s on TV
LOVE when your farewell is “I love you darling”
LUST when your farewell is “So, same time next week?”
MARRIAGE when your farewell is silent
LOVE when you are proud to be seen in public with your partner
LUST when you only ever see each other in the bedroom
MARRIAGE when you never see each other awake
LOVE when your heart flutters every time you see them
LUST when your groin twitches every time you see them
MARRIAGE when your wallet empties every time you see them
LOVE when nobody else matters
LUST when nobody else knows
MARRIAGE when everybody else matters and you don’t care who knows
LOVE when all the songs on the radio describe exactly how you feel
LUST when it’s just the same mushy old crap
MARRIAGE when you never listen to music
LOVE when breaking up is something you try not to think about
LUST when staying together is something you try not to think about
MARRIAGE when just getting through today is you’re only thought
LOVE when you’re interested in everything your partner does
LUST when you’re only interested in one thing
MARRIAGE when you’re not interested in what your partner does and the one thing you’re interested in is your golf score
Questions & Answers
Q: When do you kick a midget in the balls?
A: When he is standing next to your girlfriend saying her hair smells nice
Q: How does a woman scare a gynecologist?
A: By becoming a ventriloquist!
Q: Why couldn’t they get the dead mans casket lid shut?
A: Because he overdosed on Viagra!
Q: What does it mean when your boyfriend is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
A: You didn’t hold the pillow down long enough.
Q: How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
A: Kick his sister in the jaw.
Q: Three words to ruin a man’s ego?
A: “Is it in?”
One day, a little boy wrote to Santa Clause, “Please send me a sister.”
Santa Clause wrote him back, “Ok, send me your mother.”
Q: What is the difference between erotic and kinky?
A: Erotic is using a feather….kinky is using the whole chicken.
Q: What’s the difference between a Southern zoo and a Northern zoo?
A: A Southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage, along with a recipe.
Q: After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, “You know, I was a fool when I married you.”
A: She replied, “Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.”
Q: Why don’t blind people skydive?
A: It scares the shit out of their dogs!
You Know You’re A Nurse If…
You believe every patient needs TLC: Thorazine, Lorazepam and Compazine.
You would like to meet the inventor of the call light in a dark alley one night.
You believe not all patients are annoying … some are unconscious.
Your sense of humor seems to get more “warped” each year.
You know the phone numbers of every late night food delivery place in town by heart.
You can only tell time with a 24 hour clock.
Almost everything can seem humorous … eventually.
When asked, “What color is the patient’s diarrhea?”, you show them your shoes.
Every time you walk, you make a rattling noise because of all the scissors and clamps in your pockets.
You can tell the pharmacist more about the medicines he is dispensing than he can.
You carry “spare” meds in your pocket rather than wait for pharmacy to deliver.
You refuse to watch ER because it’s too much like the real thing and triggers “flash backs.”
You check the caller ID when the phone rings on your day off to see if someone from the hospital is trying to call to ask you to work.
You’ve been telling stories in a restaurant and had someone at another table throw up.
You notice that you use more four letter words now than before you became a nurse.
Every time someone asks you for a pen, you can find at least three of them on you.
You can intubate your friends at parties.
You don’t get excited about blood loss … unless it’s your own.
You live by the motto, “To be right is only half the battle, to convince the physician is more difficult.”
You’ve basted your Thanksgiving turkey with a Toomey syringe.
You’ve told a confused patient your name was that of your coworker and to HOLLER if they need help.
Eating microwave popcorn out a clean bedpan is perfectly natural.
Your bladder can expand to the same size as a Winnebago’s water tank.
When checking the level of orientation of a patient, you aren’t sure of the answer.
You find yourself checking out other customer’s arm veins in grocery waiting lines.
You can sleep soundly at the hospital cafeteria table during dinner break, sitting up and not be embarrassed when you wake up.
You avoid unhealthy looking shoppers in the mall for fear that they’ll drop near you and you’ll have to do CPR on your day off.
You’ve sworn you’re going to have “DNR” tattooed on your chest.
Top Ten Bad Things About Having A Summer Time Share With Darth Vader
10. Claims those long-distance calls to the Death Star aren’t his.
9. Uses Jedi powers to shake up your root beer right before you open it.
8. He’s always accusing you of hiding his asthma inhaler.
7. Claims he paid you the rent “a long, long, time ago.”
6. Dances around in nothing but cape and cowboy hat while doing “Darth Brooks” routine.
5. For once he could use Force to lift his wet towel off the couch.
4. That scary music that plays when he enters a room gets old real fast.
3. You feel like an idiot saying, “No, Darth isn’t here. He’s on the ice planet Hoth.”
2. Not easy cleaning burnt Ewok fur off the barbecue grill.
1. Constantly doing his lame James Earl Jones impression.